We are looking for a full-time Project Manager / Administrative Support person for the Whanganui and MidCentral community HealthPathways programme, within the Whanganui district. HealthPathways is an online portal for health professionals, that offers clinicians locally agreed information, to make the right decisions in their patient care. It is a whole of system approach to patient-centred care.
You will be supporting clinicians in the development and delivery of the HealthPathways programme. Key activities include completing administrative duties and change management processes, which support development and maintenance of the programme and supporting information systems infrastructure changes that impact upon the connectivity of Healthpathways. To undertake this role you will have the following skills:
- IT background and management of system databases
- Ability to develop and implement Continuous Quality Improvement initiatives
- Project management/administration experience
- Ability to educate and empower others
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Self-starter who takes the initiative and is adaptable
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment
Please send a copy of your Curriculum Vitae, a covering letter and completed application form to Amanda.